Design / Build is a project delivery method used in construction. It is a method to deliver a project in which the design and construction services are contracted by a single entity know as the design-builder or design-build contractor. In contrast to "design-bid-build," design-build relies on a single point of responsibility contract and is used to minimize risks for the project owner and to reduce the delivery schedule by overlapping the design phase and construction phase of a project. DB with its single point responsibility carries the clearest contractual remedies for the clients because the DB contractor will be responsible for all of the work on the project.
Roy Collins Construction Company, Inc. has done numerous design / build projects over the years ranging in size from $100,000 to in excess of $8,000,000.
Some of our design / build clients have been:
- AXEL Americas
- Bayer Corporation
- Helena Chemical Company
- Jimmy Sanders, Inc.
- Monsanto Corporation
- Jesco Resources
- Duo-Fast Corporation
- America's Catch Catfish
- Various Private School Clients
- Various Private Hospital Clients
Roy Collins Construction Company, Inc. has done numerous paving projects over the years. Our company has its own concrete curb and gutter machine and we also have our own concrete pumps. Whether you are putting in parking lots to roads, let our experienced concrete team assist you with your project.
Roy Collins Construction Company, Inc. is a licensed applicator for Duro-Last Roofing.
Since 1978, Duro-Last has manufactured a custom-prefabricated, reinforced, thermoplastic single-ply roofing system that is ideal for any commercial roofing application. Over a billion and a half square feet of Duro-Last single-ply roofing membrane have been installed on buildings of all types throughout North America.
Customers also choose Duro-Last because our roofing system is:
- Prefabricated. Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures and excellent fit that delivers long-term, worry-free, leak-roof protection.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installed without disruption to building operations. Installation is quiet, fast, and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar, or mess. A new Duro-Last roofing system often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off, virtually eliminating dust or fallen debris that might interfere with building activities or damage sensitive equipment.
- The highly-reflective white membrane delivers real energy cost savings for building owners and managers in virtually all climates. Duro-Last is proud to be a charter partner in the EPA ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, a charter member of the Cool Roof Rating Council and a member of the US Green Building Council.
- Backed by the industry's best warranties. Our standard, comprehensive 15-year full warranty is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available.